Win Spectrum OLED
We offer a free Spectrum OLED to the top 3 users who refer the most visitors to our site. Just click the button below, sign in and share your unique links. The more friends you refer, the higher your chance to win a Spectrum OLED! Your prize will be shipped out with the first wave of pre-orders. More info can be found at the program's T&C.
Spectrum OLED QHD 240Hz World's first and only glossy OLED gaming monitor
The first 27-inch OLED monitor with glossy coating for competitive gaming ever. Instant pixel refresh, infinite contrast ratio, no blooming, and most importantly, a glossy display, Spectrum OLED 240Hz offers you astonishingly vibrant and true-to-life colors that the breakthrough OLED technology is capable of producing. With an adaptive refresh rate of up to 240Hz, you get smooth animations without tearing or stutterings. A blizt response time of 0.03ms keeps all your frames sharp and focused. Introducing Spectrum OLED QHD 240Hz, the monitor that redefines your gaming experience.
Terms and Conditions
Referral Program (the “Contest”) will be governed by the following terms and conditions, which shall be subject to change at any time without prior notice (these “Terms”). The participants of this Contest (collectively, the “Participants” and each a “Participant”) agree that they have read and understood these Terms. By participating in this Contest, the Participants hereby agree to be bound by these Terms.
Contest prize: 1 Dough Spectrum OLED/ 1 winner
Total number of winners: 3 winners.
1. Contest timeline: This Contest is open for entry from 0h 12 December 2022 to 23h59' 12 January 2023, only for participants now are localized in the US continential, Canada and Europe. All times stated are PST time.
2. Winner announcement: The Organiser (Dough) will announce the winners' full name by 23h59' 13 January 2023 for the Contest on Dough's official social media channel (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) & will directly email to the winners. The winners will be given until 23h59' 20 January 2023 to respond by replying to Dough's email.
3. Eligible participant criteria: Participants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to enter this Contest (the “Eligibility Criteria”):
3.1. Age: Participants must be over 16 years of age at the time of entry in the Contest. Any person under the age of 16 who wishes to enter the Contest must have the consent of their parent or legal guardian.
3.2. Residence: Participants must be legally resident in the US, Canada or Europe only when entering the Contest and when Organiser ships the prizes to them. This is important because the Organiser will only send prizes to shipping addresses in the US, Canada and Europe.
3.3. Employees: Employees and officers of the Organiser, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents and partners, any employee of any entity which is involved in any way with the organisation, management, promotion and/or administration of the Contest, including without limitation any persons or entities providing the prize, directors and officers of the Organiser or its affiliates, agents, advisers, advertising and promotional agencies, associated vendors and their respective immediate families are not eligible to enter into or participate in this Contest. Any other persons or companies professionally connected with this Contest are not eligible to enter or participate in this Contest. It is the Participant’s responsibility to ensure that his/her entry and acceptance of the prize do not contravene any local laws or regulations.
3.4. Email Address: Participants must have a valid email account to enter the Contest.
4. The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion at any time to:
4.1. ask any Participant for proof that they satisfy all applicable Eligibility Criteria (including NRIC/Passport, where requested and to
4.2. disqualify a Participant from the Contest if, in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser, the Participant has not proven to the Organiser that they satisfy all Eligibility Criteria for the Contest. This Contest is free to enter.
5. Participants must follow the Contest instructions as set out in these Terms in entering the Contest and each referral shall be referred to hereafter as an “Entry”. Each Participant must personally and manually submit an Entry using an internet browser. The Organiser reserves the right to reject an Entry if the Organiser believes that an Entry has been created and/or submitted using automated entry means or a computer entry service. Only Entries which have been submitted strictly in accordance with the Contest instructions (or as otherwise notified by the Organiser) and these Terms will be valid. The Organiser accepts no liability for any invalid and/or incomplete Entries and/or Entries not received by the Organiser.
6. By using any of the relevant Social Media Accounts to enter the Giveaway, Participants agree that they are also bound to such Social Media Account’s terms and conditions and relevant privacy policies. The Organiser accepts no liability for any invalid and/or incomplete Entries and/or Entries not received by the Organiser. Further, each Entry must not:
6.1. infringe the intellectual property or other rights of a third party;
6..2. be incomplete or illegible; or
6.3. be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, insulting, threatening, obscene, inflammatory, offensive, or otherwise contain content which, in our sole discretion, is inappropriate or objectionable.
7. All Participants retain the copyright in their Entries. By entering the Giveaway, each Participant:
7.1. confirms that they are the owner of the Entry submitted by them and that their Entry is original to them;
7.2. grants to the Organiser, without the requirement for any further permission or payment, a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable and royalty-free worldwide licence to use, reproduce, copy, publish, display, distribute, perform, translate, adapt, modify, and otherwise exploit their Entry in any and all media; and
7.3. warrants that they have the sole and exclusive right to grant such rights to the Organiser and that the Organiser’s’ reproduction, publishing, displaying, and/or other use of their Entry will not infringe the rights of any third parties, including, without limitation, copyright, trade mark, other intellectual property rights and/or privacy rights and/or create claims for defamation and/or breach of contract. The Organiser has no obligation to copy, publish, display or otherwise exploit any Entry.
8. The Organiser’s decision in respect of all matters in relation to this Contest, including but not limiting to the determination of the winners of this Contest, will be final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
9. If any winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by 23h59' 20 January 2023, the Organiser reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. Any winner whose prize has been forfeited or withdrawn shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation notwithstanding non-receipt of notification.
10. Any personal data submitted by Participants (including the winners) in accordance with the terms of this Contest will be collected and used solely for the specific purpose of this Contest and in accordance with current US data protection laws and will not be disclosed to a third party or used for other purposes without the Participant’s prior consent. The Organiser reserves the right to publish in all media and to disclose to third parties any personal data submitted by the Participants (including the winners).
11. The Organiser is not responsible for any costs associated with the prizes and not specifically included in the prizes.
12. The prize is subject to availability and the Organiser reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash or other benefits-in-kind and are subject to terms and conditions imposed by the participating merchants/vendors. The prize does not include and/or cover any costs, taxes, fees, expenses and/or arrangements not expressly specified in the prize description (“Ancillary Costs”). The winner of the prize is solely responsible for any and all Ancillary Costs and the Organiser is not liable to reimburse a winner for any Ancillary Costs they incur. The Organiser makes no representation or warranty in relation to the prize and, to the fullest extent permissible by law, the Organiser will have no liability to the winner in relation to the prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise. The Organiser will have no liability in respect of the prize if it is lost or stolen following delivery.
14. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering this Contest or the redemption, acceptance and/or usage of the prizes.
15. The Organiser will not accept any responsibility for entries that are incomplete, lost, misdirected or are in some way subject to electronic malfunction. Incomplete and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. The Organiser shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise preventing entry to this Contest.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant from this Contest for any reason and delete any comments/posts which are deemed by the Organiser to be inappropriate and/or offensive.
17. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, postpone or amend this Contest and these Terms without notice. It shall be each Participant’s responsibility to check on these Terms (including any amendments/variation). Continued participation in this Contest is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms (including any amendments/variation).