Dough guarantees that the Dough Spectrum (or Eve Spectrum - as our previous name) products that you have purchased are free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the Limited Warranty Period. In case an issue arises, Dough’s agents will attempt to correct any minor issues that might be causing the product failure. If the technical service and support representative is unable to resolve the issue, Dough will, at its option: (i) provide replacement parts necessary to repair the product; (ii) repair the product or replace it with a comparable product; or (iii) refund the amount you paid for the product, less depreciation, upon its return. Replacement parts and products will be new or serviceably used, comparable in function and performance to the original part or product.
LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD
This warranty applies for a period of three (3) years from the date the product was first purchased by an end-customer.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase, is the proof of your purchase date. You may be required to present the proof of purchase as a condition of receiving warranty service. In case of missing proof of purchase, the Limited Warranty Period is considered to have started from the date of manufacturing indicated on the product or from the serial number of the product, and will end after three (3) years. For products sold through the Dough web store, the date of delivery counts as the start of the Limited Warranty Period.
The Limited Warranty Period for the power adapter is one (1) year from date of purchase. Parts and products replaced under warranty assume the remaining original warranty, or ninety (90) days after they are shipped to you, whichever is longer.
If you have a defect within fourteen (14) days from the date of purchase (the DOA Period), the product is considered Dead On Arrival (DOA). Dough will replace the DOA unit with a brand-new replacement and will cover the freight charges both ways. Your defective product must be returned completely in the original box with all the accessories included. Dough has the right to claim the costs for any missing parts or any other customer induced damage. For products sold through the Dough web store, the date of delivery counts as the start of the DOA Period.
LCD displays are made of pixels. Each pixel is made up of a red, green, and blue sub-pixel, and each sub-pixel is driven by an individual transistor. If a transistor becomes defective, the corresponding dot may be permanently lit (bright) or may not light (dark). Independently of the brand and the manufacturer, it is common for one or more sub-pixels to become fixed in an unchanging state.
Panel manufacturers set limits as to how many defective dots (or sub-pixels) are deemed to be acceptable on any LCD panel. Dough’s manufacturer warranty covers any defects that exceed the following specifications:
- No Bright Dot Defects. (A full pixel or sub-pixel that remains permanently lit, resulting in a white or colored dot on a black background.)
- No more than 5 Dark Dot Defects. (These appear as a full pixel or sub pixel that remains permanently unlit, resulting in a black or colored dot on a white background.)
A sub-pixel affected for less than 50% of its surface not counted as a Bright Dot Defect or Dark Dot Defect. Similarly, a dot darker than 50% brightness is not defined as Bright Dot Defect and a dot brighter than 50% brightness is not defined as Dark Dot Defect.
Dough does not guarantee uninterrupted or error-free operation of this product. Any technical or other support provided for the product under warranty, such as assistance via e-mail with ‘how-to’ questions and those regarding product setup and information, is being provided without warranties of any kind. The warranty only covers failures or malfunctions occurred in normal, noncommercial use conditions during the Limited Warranty Period, as well as for any material or workmanship defect.
This Limited Warranty does not cover, and Dough is not responsible for:
- Any product on which the serial number is missing, altered or defaced, or any product for which the proof of purchase documents have been altered in any way or made illegible;
- Results of normal usage (‘wear and tear’), such as gradual image degradation, uneven screen aging, changes in brightness uniformity, changes in color, changes in color uniformity, reduced screen brightness related to normal tube and lamp aging, damage caused by static (non-moving) images displayed for lengthy periods of time (also referred to as image burn-in), and pixel failure within designed specifications;
- Cosmetic damage, minor imperfection or exterior finish that meets design specifications and that does not affect functionality, including but not limited to any deformation, discoloration, and/or warp of the exterior of the product including that of the surface of the LCD panel;
- Damage, defects, deterioration, or malfunction resulting from:
- Unauthorized product modification or service by anyone other than Dough or an Dough authorized service provider;
- Misuse, abuse, accident, theft, disappearance, misplacement, neglect, reckless, willful, or intentional conduct, failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, failure to perform cleaning or preventive maintenance, or damage to the coating on the surface of the display through inappropriate cleaning;
- Use in an improper environment (including improper temperature or humidity), fire, water, lightning, natural disaster, liquid spills, placement in a location where it may be affected by strong vibration or shocks, or caused by an external enclosure assembled around the product which has not been recommended in the user manual;
- Unusual physical or electrical stress or interference, failure or fluctuation of electrical power, external electrical fault, power surges, static electricity, or connections to improper electrical line voltage;
- Connection to peripherals, additional equipment, or accessories other than those recommended in the user manual, improper installation of third-party products, use of supplies or parts not meeting Dough’s specifications, or any defect of the product caused by external equipment; or
- Third party software, virus, infection, worm, or similar malicious code not introduced by Dough.
- Signal issues, reception problems and distortion related to noise, echo, interference or other signal transmission and delivery problems;
- Loss or damage caused in transit, or resulting from improper transportation or packing/packaging;
- Any incompatibility of the product due to possible technical innovations and/or regulations;
- Any deterioration of the attachments of the product (e.g., cables, user’s manual, etc.);
- Any equipment or components that were not included in your product as originally sold to you;
- Removal, installation, and set-up service charges, including wall-mounting of product;
- Loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media;
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
To obtain warranty service, please contact Dough customer support through contact form on the Dough website (https://euro.dough.tech/). You must assist Dough in diagnosing issues with your product by providing information as requested and may be asked to perform certain steps in attempt to fix or further diagnose the problem. If the technical service and support representative is unable to resolve the issue, you will be provided with instructions for the warranty process as it applies at that time and to your region.
You must obtain warranty service from Dough or an Dough authorized service provider. Dough will not reimburse you for service performed by others.
Dough will continue to service its products even after the standard warranty expires. In the event that a product fails outside of the Limited Warranty Period, please contact Dough customer support through contact form on the Dough website (https://euro.dough.tech/). A customer support representative will provide you with the billable repair options available at that time and in your region.